Select every Nth page? (v. 3.12.1)
Posted: 31 May 2012 08:43 AM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  14
Joined  2010-05-05

I’d like to select every 3rd page so I can delete them all at one time. Is there a way to do this? I see that if I use “Select Alternating Pages” more than once it seems to exponentially select pages, but only in even number increments.

Why I need this: I got a PDF that was made with facing pages. I selected all pages and split them, so now there are 186 pages. However, in order to get the center (split) line in the right place, it had to be offset a bit. Thus every other page came out wider than the previous one. So…I selected every other page (Select Alternating Pages) and did another vertical split to get the size of all the pages (approximately) the same. Result: now every third page in the PDF is a small narrow white strip I need to delete. Is there a way to select them so I can delete them?

Posted: 31 May 2012 04:14 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  475
Joined  2007-03-23

There is currently no automated way to do this. You’ll have to manually select every third page. I’ll take this as a feature suggestion though.

Signature 

António Nunes
SintraWorks

Posted: 31 May 2012 07:00 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  14
Joined  2010-05-05

Thank you. I think it would be a good thing.

Posted: 31 May 2012 07:04 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  475
Joined  2007-03-23

O dear, I just realized that you are referring to PDFClerk Pro. I was thinking PDF Nomad. Not so sure it will be added to the former, but I won’t rule it out.

Signature 

António Nunes
SintraWorks