How do you make View (Presentation) Mode stick?
Posted: 19 December 2013 05:34 AM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  10
Joined  2013-09-22

I want to view one page at a time, and every time I open a PDF, I have to go to the nested menu and deselect “Continuous.” How do I make this setting stick — preferably per document, or at least globally?

Posted: 20 December 2013 08:46 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  475
Joined  2007-03-23

It should be sticky per document. If you open a previously opened document where you had adjusted that setting it should remember it. I don’t think there is a global memory for it though. Are you saying it doesn’t remember the setting on documents you had previously set to not show continuous?

Signature 

António Nunes
SintraWorks

Posted: 20 December 2013 10:45 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  10
Joined  2013-09-22
Tonio - 20 December 2013 08:46 AM

It should be sticky per document. If you open a previously opened document where you had adjusted that setting it should remember it. I don’t think there is a global memory for it though. Are you saying it doesn’t remember the setting on documents you had previously set to not show continuous?

Hello. Upon reinspection, it does seem that PDF Nomad is remembering the settings on any one document when it’s reopened. I guess I wish we could specify the behavior we’d prefer as the default — including the default zoom level (such as “Fit to screen”), so we wouldn’t have to change it every time.  grin