Tutorials demonstrating various PDFClerk Pro features.
A printable PDF user guide is available for download.
This group of screencasts demonstrates automatic outline generation (bookmarks), and related features.
- Outline Generation Dialog Explained: Explains the use of the Outline Generation Dialog. Watch it to get yourself acquainted with the basics of the outline generation feature.
- Creating Outlines Quickly 1: Shows how to create outlines using the automated outline generation feature for Tables of Contents. In addition it demonstrates the powerful regular expression search and replace feature for outlines.
- Creating Outlines Quickly 2: Shows how to create outlines using the automated outline generation feature with a somewhat more complex Table Of Contents. (This screencast has no voiceover.)
- The Creating Hyperlinks screencast shows how to add two different types of hyperlinks (an internal and an external one).
- The Creating A Watermark screencast shows how to quickly create a simple watermark.
- The Superimposing PDF Pages screencast shows how to superimpose a PDF page from one PDF document onto a PDF page of another PDF document.
- The Creating a form screencast shows how create various form elements. Currently this screencast has no sound or other commentary.